Enhance your home education program with this Instructional field trip program that includes an educational animal presentation and self-guided viewing of SeaWorld's animal habitats.
$15 per charter student
$12 per out-of-pocket student (non-charter)
$10 per student member (IE field trip membership)
$10 per adult
$8 per adult member (IE field trip membership)
$0 per SeaWorld Member or Fun Card holder
$55 per person for all day stay and play
*children 2 and under are free
Date & Time:
Friday, March 27th, 2020 @ 9:15 am check-in
***deadline to order Friday, March 13th***
9:30 am check-in
10:00 am tour begins
12:30 pm lunch
6:00 pm park closes
*only those with full day wristbands or members/funcard holders can use all of parks attractions once the tour finishes.
We need to enter as a group. No late ticket distribution.
- group tour
- educational exhibits
- all day participants can enjoy park
SeaWorld San Diego
500 SeaWorld Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90037
Parking is $25
- No refunds once your order is placed.
- We might cancel or reschedule if we do not reach a minimum. We will refund if that happens.
- PARENT MUST BE PRESENT. This is not a drop-off class.
- ALL ARE WELCOME. This event is OPEN to the PUBLIC. Invite family, neighbors or friends.
This field trip accepts charter funds from Inspire Charter. This field trip has also been sent for approval with enrichment/principals. FULL PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORDER TO ATTEND FIELD TRIP. Parents/Chaperones take full responsibility if the school does not pay student portion.
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Purchase tickets.
2. Fill out our liability form.
INSPIRE CHARTER SCHOOL FAMILIES
1. Purchase any adult tickets or additional student tickets you need.
2. Order student tickets with your enrichment funds. We are a PRODUCT vendor. Our name is INSPIRATION EDUCATION.
3. Fill out our liability form.
(this area will be updated to include standards)
(this area will be updated)
Sea World Group Learning | 3.27.20 | CLOSED
This adventure does not offer a refund or return due to one or all of the following:
- pre-payment requirement
- minimum requirement
- deadline requirement