Known as the “King of the Missions,” Mission San Luis Rey de Francia, is the largest of the California Missions. The title “King of the Missions” was bestowed upon this California state treasure because of its expansiveness and architectural beauty. With such peaceful and inspirational surroundings, it is easy to visualize the everyday life of the Franciscan Friars and Native Americans who inhabited the Mission more than two centuries ago.
Students of all ages are welcome, but the student program is primarily geared toward the 4th grade level.
$10 per charter student (6-17)
$8 per out-of-pocket student (non-charter)
$6 per student member (IE field trip membership)
$8 per adult (18+)
$6 per adult member (IE field trip membership)
*children 5 and under are free
Date & Time:
Wednesday, April 1st, 2020 @ 9:30 am check-in
***deadline to order Friday, March 20th***
9:30 am check-in
10:00 am educational tour
11:00 am tour ends (approx.)
12:00 pm lunch (depending on when tour is over)
5:00 pm museum closes
We need to enter as a group. No late ticket distribution. Check-in is near the Mission Musuem.
- group tour
- docent/educational guide
- museum admission
Mission San Luis Rey
4050 Mission Ave.
Oceanside, CA 92057
There is free parking in the lot next to the mission.
***Please note there will be moderate to heavy traffic at this time of the morning, make sure to allow plenty of time for traffic and delays.***
- No refunds once your order is placed.
- We might cancel or reschedule if we do not reach a minimum. We will refund if that happens.
- PARENT MUST BE PRESENT. This is not a drop-off class.
- ALL ARE WELCOME. This event is OPEN to the PUBLIC. Invite family, neighbors or friends.
- Picnic tables are under the big tree in front of the building.
This field trip accepts charter funds from Inspire Charter. This field trip has also been sent for approval with enrichment/principals. FULL PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORDER TO ATTEND FIELD TRIP. Parents/Chaperones take full responsibility if the school does not pay the student portion.
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Purchase tickets.
2. Fill out our liability form.
INSPIRE CHARTER SCHOOL FAMILIES
1. Purchase any adult tickets or additional student tickets you need.
2. Order student tickets with your enrichment funds. We are a PRODUCT vendor. Our name is INSPIRATION EDUCATION.
3. Fill out our liability form.
(this area will be updated to include standards)
Meets California 4th grade social studies standards.
(this area will be updated)
Mission San Luis Rey | 4.1.20 | CLOSED
This adventure does not offer a refund or return due to one or all of the following:
- pre-payment requirement
- minimum requirement
- deadline requirement