Experience a sojourn in America’s past, exploring the great conflict that divided state from state and brother from brother.
***THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED***
$29 per charter student
$26 per out-of-pocket student (non-charter)
$23 per student member (IE field trip membership)
$26 per adult
$23 per adult (IE field trip membership)
*children 3 and under are free
Date & Time:
Friday, April 24th, 2020 @ 9:30 am check-in
***deadline to order Friday, April 3rd***
9:30 am check-in
10:00 am tour begins
12:00 pm lunch (approx.)
2:00 pm tour ends
*This is only a suggestion. Times vary depending on the start time and duration of the tour.
We need to enter as a group. No late ticket distribution/entrance.
- group tour
- educational presentations
- on-site activities
- educational materials
12261 Oak Glen Rd.
Yucaipa, CA 92399
Parking is free.
- No refunds once your order is placed.
- We might cancel or reschedule if we do not reach a minimum. We will refund if that happens.
- PARENT MUST BE PRESENT. This is not a drop-off class.
- All are welcome! Invite family, friends or peers!
This field trip accepts charter funds from Inspire Charter. This field trip has also been sent for approval with enrichment/principals. FULL PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORDER TO ATTEND FIELD TRIP. Parents/Chaperones take full responsibility if the school does not pay student portion.
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Purchase tickets.
2. Fill out our liability form.
INSPIRE CHARTER SCHOOL FAMILIES
1. Purchase any adult tickets or additional student tickets you need.
2. Order student tickets with your enrichment funds. We are a PRODUCT vendor. Our name is INSPIRATION EDUCATION.
3. Fill out our liability form.
(this area will be updated to include standards)
(this area will be updated)
Civil War Living History Trip | 4.24.20 | CLOSED
This adventure does not offer a refund or return due to one or all of the following:
- pre-payment requirement
- minimum requirement
- deadline requirement