Usher in the spirit of the season with this holiday etiquette adventure! Holiday's are a time to get together with loved ones and the opportunity to make new friends. Learn how to shine a bright light on your best qualities and manners with our certified etiquette instructor. Your student will get a hands-on experience putting what they learned to practice following their lesson! ONLY 20 SPOTS AVAILABLE.
Wednesday, December 11th, 2019
11:45 am to 2:00 pm
check-in: 11:30 am
*Parents must join students at 1pm in the cafe.
$65 per student
*adults will need to be present and will need to purchase their own portion once the students continue their adventure into the experience portion in the cafe.
*no refunds - no exceptions
Deadline to order:
How to order:
Out-of-pocket. 1) purchase tickets, 2) fill out form
Inspire charter students. 1) order on your enrichment site....we are a 'product' vendor, 2) fill out form
REGISTRATION FORM: https://airtable.com/shrMAhUxeZv02ZWpM
189 The Grove
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- etiquette lesson and materials from a certified instructor
- holiday setting at American Girl® store
- etiquette experience and hands-on learning in the American Girl® cafe
- printed materials
- educational packet from Inspiration Education > see packet here
- opportunity to learn alongside peers and family
- No refunds once your order is placed and you send us confirmation. This is a pre-pay experience and every sign-up counts.
- You must fill out our LIABILITY FORM AND REGISTRATION in order for your order to be complete. https://airtable.com/shrJnEuMVbZdJdx4H
- Price includes all fees (tax, gratuity, cc/processing fee, service, and materials fee)
- PARENT MUST BE PRESENT during the cafe portion. Parents do not have to be present during the lesson. Must be at cafe at 1pm.
- Parents can hang out at the store or take a tour around the shopping area.
- We can allow up to 2 parent volunteers inside the lesson. If you are interested please email Lyvett at email@example.com.
- This is not a girl-only event. Boys are very welcome.
- Age is 6+ (this is the requirement of the venue)
- Parking is ticketed, however, the venue will offer validations at the commencement of the field trip. Make sure to park in the Grove parking structure.
- Field Trip Members can receive $4 off. Use code: AGHOLIDAY for discount. Must include your member #.
- Parents will pay between $20-$30 plus tax and gratuity directly to the venue at the day of trip
K.1.1. Follow rules, such as sharing and taking turns, and know the consequences of breaking them.
SL.1.1.a–c Participate in collaborative conversations with diverse partners about grade topics and texts with peers and adults in small and larger groups.
W.2.8 Recall information from experiences or gather information from provided sources to answer a question.
American Girl Holiday Ettiquette Adventure
This adventure does not offer a refund or return due to limited spacing and pre-payment to venue.